Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10/100

Every day that I'm with my boys, I try to teach them that they can achieve anything in the world that they put their mind to. I'm very hard on my boys...to the point that some people think I'm TOO hard (although, all my Southern Mommas would totally disagree!).

Tonight, during devotions, we were just talking and relaxing. I shared some personal things about my life and then I asked them if they knew why it is that I'm so hard on them. I completely expected to hear, "Because you're mean." Or, "Because you're white."

Instead, one boy said, "Because you love us."

Another one said, "You want what's best for us."

I was speechless.
I love my boys...


This is the door that I painted with chalkboard paint. I try to
keep a new inspirational quote each week.
This is the one I put up today:



This is the little chalkboard I painted on my door. I write a
smaller quote on this one, usually related to Christ.
This is today's:



1 comment: