Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playing Catch-Up...11/100 to 18/100

I'm so far behind! I worked all weekend and didn't have computer access, then had a raging migraine Monday and Tuesday. I'm finally starting to get a little caught up.



11/100
My friend Jeremy, who leads the music at our Saturday night church service.


12/100

My new friend Brian, who just joined the band.



13/100

My pastor, Ernie. He is an amazing man who is one of the truely, REAL guys.


14/100

Working the sound board and the projector


15/100

We serve coffee at our church service, for donation only. We buy the beans directly from third-world farmers, so they get all the profits.


16/100

Our slogan is "Drink Coffee, Do Good"




17/100


Coffee urns


18/100

Hanging after church




I wanted to show you guys how I spend my Saturday nights. I've found an amazing group of people who don't view the Bible as a text book, or Jesus as a hate-filled man. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment